The most common reason for containment system failures is cracks due to aging and natural settling. All substrates move, but many containment systems lack flexibility.
BCI industrial spray coatings specializes in fuel storage containment coatings systems within the petroleum storage fuel terminal industry, railroad industry, and wastewater/water industry. Our spray-applied structural coating systems are some of the strongest in the industry. For more than 30 years, customers have trusted our expertise to provide customized solutions to meet their environmental compliance issues.
As part of our portfolio of engineered secondary containment solutions, we combine our market leading, patented spray technology with versatile containment options and water filtration systems to provide custom systems to meet our customers’ needs. Our proven expertise in fuel containment and industrial coatings allows us to offer an expansive portfolio of products and services from a single source, ensuring the best possible solution tailored to your application, while complying with applicable environmental regulations.
Environmentally Compliant Products and Certified Services Available Worldwide
- Secondary containment industrial coatings and systems
- Internal and external pipeline coatings and repair
- Clarifiers, holding tanks (internal and external)
- Concrete basins
- T.R.A.P.S. – overfill protection system and leak detection
- Tank farm liner systems (Ethylene Polymer PVC with Elvaloy® Technology Geomembrane and HDPE)
- Reservoir lining and waterproofing (installations & repairs) PolySeam® liner system
- Storage tank roof coating system
- Manhole rehabilitation and repair
- Pipeline repair
- Storm water management and spill products
- Silo rehabilitation
- Site dismantling
- Dock and rail car containment systems
*Elvaloy® is a registered trademark of DuPont.