Drip berms are designed to capture small leaks—like oil, fuel, or other liquids—before they can contaminate the floor or ground of a work area.
- Made from UV and chemical resistant modified PVC.
- Replaceable inner pad absorbs a total of 5 quarts.
- Coated mesh outer layer traps coarse debris.
- Lightweight, flexible, and portable – great for containing small oil drips from leaky vehicles, industrial machinery equipment, hydraulic lines, pipes, and drums.
- Weighted bottom holds berm in place in winds up to 50 mph.
- Description - These drip pads feature replaceable, oil-only sorbent within a welded leakproof barrier. Rated for drive-over applications, pads include brass grommets in opposing corners for anchoring. Anchoring stakes not included. Pads come in two sizes; extended model is weighted to keep it down in high winds. Outer shell is reusable with optional refill sorbent packs. Helps comply with EPA for spill prevention (SPCC).
Drip berms from Basic Concepts feature a weighted bottom that will hold them in place in winds up to 50 mph and a welded, leak-proof barrier that prevents liquid from escaping the berm. Drip berms are rated for drive-over applications, and the berms include a grommet in the opposing corners that can be used for anchoring. The drip berm is a versatile option for small leaks and spills and is ideal for containing spillage from leaky vehicles, industrial machinery equipment, hydraulic lines, pipes, and drums.