Industrial Chemical Coating System, CR-3000
CR-3000 is a high strength flexible coating with excellent corrosion resistance properties. CR-3000 is suitable for secondary containment and full immersion of various fuels and acids. Typical uses are internal tank coatings, spill containment with direct chemical contact, water treatment applications and leachate runoff tanks.
CR-3000 UB is a new generation of high-performance urea based coatings and is the result of six years of development and field testing. This chemical resistant coating provides high-ductility, allowing it to move with expanding and contracting surfaces. CR-3000 UB can be sprayed to any thickness in one application and returned to service in a matter of hours.
- Load-Bearing Capacity - Tensile Strength ASTM D638: ± 2,500 psi (17 MPa)
- Application - Primary and secondary containment, steel tanks, concrete tanks, silos, barge and ship holds, waste water treatment facilities, oil and gas pipelines, chemical transportation, industrial flooring, pulp and paper industry, asbestos and lead encapsulation.
- Packaging - This product sold in standard 110 gallon drum and 550 gallon tote sets. Available in other container sizes, contact sales representative for further information.
- Color - CR-3000 UB is available in standard colors (Sand, Medium Grey, and Black). Custom colors available upon request.
CR-3000 UB is available with cutting-edge Ultra Bond™ technology. Advanced Ultra Bond™ chemistry is coined “the duct tape molecule.” Ultra Bond™ has the unique advantage of adhering to most properly prepared organic and inorganic (new and aged) surfaces without requiring a primer. Like duct tape, CR-3000 UB with Ultra Bond™
gains adhesion over time.
- As with most coatings, there is a re-coat window that presents a lack of inter-coat adhesion. The UB™ molecule mitigates this risk during installation.
- An elastomer with chemical resistance; comparable to many epoxies.
- Self-priming in most instances, with strong adhesion.
- Return to service within hours not days (foot traffic 1 hour, vehicle traffic 4 hours).
- Typically applied in a single 'multi-pass' application.
- Eco-friendly, 100% solids, and no VOCs.