- Chemical and portable water systems available
- Capabilities range from sulfuric acid to leachate water and fuels
- Potable water approved (NSF 61)
Total Release Annular Protection System (T.R.A.P.S.) Provides FDEPA-Compliant Overfill Protection
Use BCI’s exclusive, patented T.R.A.P.S. (Patent No. 7874764) for overfill protection in existing and new tanks. It ensures the containment area will hold the desired amount or greater to meet FDEPA requirements of five minutes maximum pumping capacity. The system includes continuous monitoring of a containment area for hydrocarbons, notification to personnel should a hydrocarbon be detected, and valve closure to activate at desired rate with instantaneous closing of containment valve.
- Continuous monitoring for hydrocarbon detection, if detected system will notify terminal personnel immediately with both visual and audio alerts. Valve closure will start at desired rate with closing of containment valve.
- Flexible, custom design options (including email, cell phone or other desired means for notification). Various interfaces compatible with most PLC’s.
- Durable containment system, impervious coating. No VOCs, rapid cure times.
- High design flexibility, can be modified to fit almost any layout or tank configuration.
- Install around existing tanks with or without existing ring walls. Successfully installed in conjunction with new double bottom installations and around existing tanks with tight piping areas, or any custom requirement needed.
- Applied over a variety of substrates including soil, asphalt, concrete, steel, and others.