Basic Concepts has been a go to resource for the United States Military for more than 20 years. The design and build of our portable spill containment products are often the result of extensive feedback from branches of the U.S. Military. We specialize in products design for efficient transport and deployment in the field. Our innovative product designs demonstrate proven performance across the globe.
Why Military Bases and Installations Look to BCI
- Our soldier friendly single piece constructed temporary spill containment berms require no assembly and have no loose parts that can be lost
- Designed specifically for embark with the smallest available folded storage footprint
- Products keep units compliant with local, state and federal environmental spill regulations
- 10’ x 10’ Rigid-Lock Failsafe QuickBerms under generators and also for POL containment—mainly stored in drums
- Spill Pads and Drip Berms under vehicle axles
- 10’ x 16’ Rigid-Lock Failsafe QuickBerms under generators
- 12’ x 26’ and 12’ x 30’ Rigid-Lock Failsafe QuickBerms for 5-ton trucks with fuel pods in the Army and 7-ton trucks with fuel pods in the Marine Corps
- 12’ x 36’ Rigid-Lock Failsafe QuickBerms under the 2500 gallon fuel HEMMET
To order a compliant spill berm from Basic Concepts Inc. fill out our quick order form and one of our professional sales associates will contact you to make your request.