The geomembrane secondary containment liner is for site-specific engineered secondary containment when your operation calls for hydrocarbon filtration in sandy or undetermined subsoils.
It is best suited for transformers, tank storage, wind farms, and solar fields. When used with Barrier Boom panels, water is able to flow through the panels where its hydrocarbons are captured.
- Passive, self-activating secondary containment liner system best suited for containment around the transformer, rather than the perimeter of the substation
- Perfect solution for transformers (live and spare), tank storage, wind farms and solar fields
- For a smaller footprint, use corrugated HDPE pipe with the containment system to increase the void space
- Use geomembrane liner to line chipped or cracked concrete containment
- A bury and forget application
- Easy to install to grade or dike; usually in one day with equipment fully energized
- Cost-effective secondary spill containment system
- Geomembrane liners are pre-fabricated at the factory and assembled on site
- Geomembrane liners will not drip or leach out
- Little or no maintenance required depending on type of install
- Eliminates the need of concrete walls, sump pumps, oil-water separators, pits, manual valves, and hydrocarbon detectors
- Base of the liner composed of 22 or 40 oz. polyvinyl with pre-formed corners for height consistency
- Barrier Boom panels are pre-bonded to the liner
- Service life of installed product: the life of the equipment it protects
Often used with the Barrier Boom Containment System.