The Inside Support QuickBerm® Lite is perfect for on the go service professionals. Capable of folding down to fit in spill kits and work vehicles, while still remaining capable of providing the type of spill containment found from larger models.
Request More Information
Also available in industrial models.
- Fast and easy setup
- One-Piece No Assembly
- Tough geomembrane liner with broad UV and chemical resistance
- Meets or exceeds the SPCC Secondary Containment Regulations
- Capacity Varies based upon model size
- Compliance Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC).
- Dimensions (Dia.) Custom sizes available
- Material Type PVC coated fabric
- Color Yellow
The BCI Inside Support QuickBerm® Lite is made of leak proof, durable PVC coated fabric that provides broad UV and chemical resistance through repeated usage. Its reinforced inside supports reduce sagging and help prevent tripping hazards that can be caused by berms with outside supports. The lightweight inside-support berm folds down easily to a small size for storage in trucks, emergency vehicles, and spill kits. Add optional grates to help reduce contact with contaminated liquids by personnel or sensitive equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including diisononyl phthalate and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.