Highly flexible spill control berm that contours to uneven terrains—suitable for stationary containment needs
- Best for applications with limited need to drive in/out, such as storage for transformers, generators, metal/poly tanks, IBCs, oiling/refueling operations, and waste materials.
- Independent, 3-feet (0.9 m) tall all aluminum quick-set A-frame supports allow adjustment to grassy, hilly, bumpy surfaces.
- Deploys in field in less than an hour with 5 people, no tools required.
- Rugged geomembrane liner for excellent abrasion,puncture, and chemical resistance.
- Custom sizes to fit any type of equipment.Highly
- Dimensions (Dia.) Custom sizes available
Environmental readiness matters, that’s why our Basic Concepts spill containment products are engineered to be the best on the market. The high-wall berm provides secondary containment solutions for horizontally or vertically stored metal and poly tanks. No tools are needed to assemble. Our products have been protecting people and the environment across the globe for more than 25 years and our High-Wall Berm is a second-to-none reflection of our teams commitment to quality, durability, and increased usability.