The High-Wall Berm is ideal for uneven terrain and stationary containment needs. The High-Wall Berm features 3-feet (0.9 m) tall all aluminum quick-set A-frame supports that enable it to easily adjust to grassy or bumpy terrain. No tools are required to assemble the High-Wall Berm, and it is best suited for high volume containment applications such as substation transformers, generators, metal/poly tanks, IBCs, oiling/refueling operations, and storing waste materials.
Request More Information
- Best for applications with limited need to drive in/out, such as storage for transformers, generators, metal/poly tanks, IBCs, oiling/refueling operations, and waste materials.
- Independent, 3-feet (0.9 m) tall all aluminum quick-set A-frame supports allow adjustment to grassy, hilly, bumpy surfaces.
- Deploys in field in less than an hour with 5 people, no tools required.
- Rugged geomembrane liner for excellent abrasion,puncture, and chemical resistance.
- Custom sizes to fit any type of equipment.Highly
- Dimensions (Dia.) Custom sizes available
- Color Black
Environmental readiness matters, that’s why our Basic Concepts spill containment products are engineered to be the best on the market. The high-wall berm provides secondary containment solutions for horizontally or vertically stored metal and poly tanks. No tools are needed to assemble. Our products have been protecting people and the environment across the globe for more than 25 years and our High-Wall Berm is a second-to-none reflection of our teams commitment to quality, durability, and increased usability.