The Basic Concepts SC-3900 Containment Wall System is a fully-encapsulated wall system providing chemical and fuel resistant containment.
Request More Information
- PE stamped and approved designs
- Flexible design around equipment and supports
- Build directly over earthen substrates
- Quick installation– 50-75% faster installations
- Engineered design available for unique/ non-conforming applications
- Passive storm water control with oil leak protection options available
- Application Substation containment, fuel tank containment, fuel retention walls, storm water barrier walls, drum storage areas, and more
- Compliance Meets secondary fuel containment requirements
Basic Concepts SC-3900 Containment Wall System is a fully-encapsulated wall system providing chemical and fuel resistant containment. Cinder blocks stacked atop each other and sprayed with SC-3900 industrial coating, seal instantly to form a wall. Known for its extreme strength, SC-3900 can withstand temperature fluctuations and surface movement, and is resistant to harsh environments.
SC-3900 coats smoothly and is tack free in seconds. Application thickness ranges from 40 to 80 mil. Once solid, it is 100 percent free of VOCs. Structurally inert to high UV exposure, and a rated temperature in use of negative 60 degrees and up to +250 degrees Fahrenheit. Its rapid cure time eliminates vulnerabilities to the weather, such as rain or other moisture.
To ensure SPCC-compliant oil spill protection, optional Barrier Boom or HFF passive drainage systems are available.