The Angle Bracket QuickBerm® is an economical option as a secondary spill containment berm. Light enough to carry but tough enough for containing vehicles, generators, transformers, palletized 55-gallon drums, or other hazard materials. Other applications include DECON operations for personnel or equipment.
- Angle iron brackets provide rigid sidewall support
- Simple wall supports assemble quickly
- Easily folded for storage
- 1″ top hem to add strength and prevent wall sag
- Fuel and chemical resistant
- Custom sizes available
Just unfold the Angle Bracket QuickBerm® and insert the in-wall angle iron supports. It’s just that easy to manage a fuel spill! Once constructed the Angle Bracket QuickBerm® provides a clean perimeter with no triangulated wall brace supports in the way. The Angle Bracket QuickBerm® is an economical way to address spill containment. Best for applications that don’t require a lot of movement in and out of the spill berm.