Military drip berms capture small oil leaks and drips before they contaminate the ground or create unsafe work surfaces.
Request More Information
- Made from UV and chemical resistant modified PVC
- Replaceable inner pad absorbs a total of 5 quarts
- Coated mesh outer layer traps coarse debris
- Lightweight, flexible, and portable – great for containing small oil drips from leaky vehicles, industrial machinery equipment, hydraulic lines, pipes, and drums
- Weighted bottom holds berm in place in winds up to 50 mph
These military drip pads feature replaceable, oil-only sorbents within a welded leakproof barrier. Rated for drive-over applications, pads include brass grommets in opposing corners for anchoring. Anchoring stakes not included. Pads come in two sizes; extended model is weighted to keep it down in high winds. Outer shell is reusable with optional refill sorbent packs. Helps comply with EPA for spill prevention (SPCC).