The Basic Concepts (BCI) HFF Berm Drain Kit safely drains rainwater from spill containment berms.
Request More Information
The Basic Concepts (BCI) HFF Berm Drain Kit safely drains rainwater from spill containment berms. The polymer technology inside the HFF solidifies hydrocarbons (gasoline, diesel, oils, sheen) while allowing rainwater to pass through freely. It filters organic hydrocarbons to <5ppm; most will be at non-detectable levels. In the event of a major spill, the HFF will completely shut off flow, preventing any hydrocarbons from escaping the spill containment berm. The HFF Berm Drain Kit allows you to add an extra layer of protection quickly and easily to your spill containment berms.
- Prevents the escape of hydrocarbons from spill containment berms
- Safely allows rainwater to escape spill containment berms
- Works with new or existing portable spill containment berms
- Rugged outer casing
- Eliminates the need to manually drain rainwater from spill containment berms
- Sizes available for flow rates above 100 gallons per minute
- Meets federal SPCC mandates for secondary oil containment