PolySeam liner attachment system is a faster, more cost-effective alternative to traditional batten bar liner attachment. PolySeam transition strips allow XR-5 or HDPE containment liners to utilize SC-3900 spray attachment methods for terminating liners into containment walls and around difficult to seal penetrations. Typical uses are terminating liners into concrete pads, tank ring walls and sealing around conduits, tank ring walls, structural steel and pipe supports.
Request More Information
- Installs in the most extreme conditions
- Delivered to your site and then cut to desired length for seaming application.
- Sections are then seamed into place using traditional welding methods.
- Attachments are then made from HDPE or XR-5 to tank ring walls, wall, pipe supports or any other penetration.
- Once XR-5/HDPE transition strip is in place, existing liner system is attached using our spray applied coating system to the containment penetrations.
- Application Apply to steel sheeting, concrete, pipe supports, and more
The introduction of BCI’s patented PolySeam® system creates a fast and cost-effective alternative to traditional batten bar attachments. Utilizing XR-5 or HDPE, the PolySeam® system replaces maintenance and repairs needed to maintain integrity of the batten bar method of attachment — for a virtually maintenance-free system. Installs faster and is more durable, saving thousands of dollars in installation costs, and it installs in the most extreme conditions.