- Quick and cost-effective solution for protecting hard surfaces and ground
- Characteristics of being able to wick and load drips and drops gives it its long-lasting capabilities
- Rated for 200 years of reliable secondary containment
- Extremely resistant to ultraviolet degradation (70%) and to biological and chemical environments normally found in soils
- Light-weight and easy to handle
- Geotextile fabric can be cut and trimmed in the field to secondary containment specifications
- Available in 54 inch by 50 foot rolls and by the square yard
- Capacity The Agent-X geotextile fabric material has a flow rate greater than 10 gallons per minute per square foot
- Application For use under equipment, change out storage areas, under mobile transformers to catch drips and drops, and more
- Description Agent-X is able to remove 90% or greater of a 30,000 PPM hydrocarbon sheen contamination per 10 liters of water per square foot
- Absorbency Capacity Gal (L) The Agent-X geotextile fabric material has a flow rate greater than 10 gallons per minute per square foot
- Material Type Geotextile fabric
Agent-X is made of two layers of a geotextile fabric with Oil Solidifying Polymers embedded between the layers. This hybrid creates a filtration fabric that encapsulates hydrocarbons and forces them to unsaturated areas of the geotextile fabric. Agent-X is hydrophobic, which allows water to pass through it, and is oleophilic to solidify hydrocarbons upon contact.
Laboratory tests have shown great efficiency in removing small suspended oil droplets found in mechanical emulsions making it a stellar performer for oil sheen removal and for final polishing of effluent waters. Agent-X can be used for both land and water oil containment and hydrocarbon filtration.