Request More Information
- 4-layer state-of-the-art wastewater filtration media absorbs hydrocarbons, removes large and fine sediment, and polishes the water.
- Dewatering bag measures approximately 50 inches by 12 inches.
- Super Sediment Filter Sock inside the EVAC filtration bag to capture sediment and debris down to 100 microns and extend the life of the EVAC.
- Super Sediment Filter Sock held in place with Velcro®
- Description Flow Rate: 150+ GPM depending on the pump used. Flowrate diminishes as filter becomes laden with sediment. We suggest you use a centrifugal pump that generates around 10 PSI.
- Compliance Listed on the EPA National Contingency Plan Product Schedule as a “Solidifier” for use on oil spills in the navigable waters of the United States.
- Absorbency Capacity Gal (L) Filter constructed of a non-woven geotextile that is lipophilic (adsorbs 10 times its weight in hydrocarbons), is hydrophobic, and exceeds MARV 97.7%
The EVAC Lite Plus offers all the benefits and flexibility of the EVAC Lite, but also features a Super Sediment Filter Sock inside the EVAC filtration bag to capture sediment and debris and extend the life of the EVAC.