Make-A-Berm™ Custom Containment Made Easy
Make-A-Berm™ custom spill containment kit is a fit for most application needs. It can easily be installed on site to fit the layout without having to move existing equipment. Connect multiple berm pieces to fit your containment area. Non-absorbent modified PVC coated fabric provides a highly resistant barrier to contain oils, gasoline, acids and other liquids. For a liquid-proof seal, a semi-permanent installation to the floor is available with the use of polyether-based adhesive. Flexible foam inserts are crush resistant and return to their original shape with no memory loss after foot traffic or hand truck equipment use.
Custom Spill Containment Kit Key Benefits
- Kit includes necessary pieces to create a custom containment solution.
- Contains spills and leaks around unique equipment situations.
- Semi- permanent, can easily be installed and removed.
- Durable bright yellow color for visibility.
- 1.5” and 2” are ideal for small to medium capacity containment needs.
- Flexible foam that bounces back allows for foot traffic and light wheeled traffic.
- Helps to comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC) regulations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including silica, crystalline and titanium dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, methanol and toluene, which are known by the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and diisononyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warning.ca.gov.