Heavy-duty construction provides long-term spill containment for vehicles, heavy equipment, tankers, and more. Our portable spill containment options offer the best in portability and durability.
Rigid-Lock Fail-Safe® QuickBerm®
- Single-piece construction – patented Rigid-Lock wall-support system integral to berm provides unobstructed work space.
- Provides faster deployment – stronger structural integrity.
- Our portable spill containment berms offer quick and easy setup – no assembly required.
- Heavy-duty BC3CF fabric stands up to corrosive solvents and extended wear.
- Fail-Safe® flotation device on entry/exit walls, enabling drive-in and drive-out with no need to raise or lower wall.
- Rigid-Lock wall supports, when in the upright and locked position, prevent snow and ice from interfering during a spill occurrence.
- Part No
- Shipping Weight
- Dimensions (W x L x H)
- Dimensions (W x L)
- Dimensions (Dia. x H)
- Exterior Dimensions (W x L x H)
- Interior Dimensions (W x L x H)
- Sump Capacity
- Load-Bearing Capacity
- Folded Size (W x L x H)
- Fits Cabinet Sizes
- Number of Doors and Styles
- Adjustable Shelves
- Can Dimensions (OD x H)
- Hose Dimensions (OD x L)
- Dasher Diameter
- Funnel Size
- Mouth Diameter
- Kit Contents
- Approv/Lstg Regulation
- Weight Type
- Dimensions (Dia.)
- Absorbency Capacity Gal (L)
- UN Certification No
- Absorbent Type
- Material Type
The Rigid-Lock Fail-Safe® QuickBerm® offers superior protection and chemical resistance against the harshest of liquids, including petroleum, oils, greases, and most acids.Unlike floating-wall-type berms that are susceptible to wall collapse and containment failure, the patented Rigid-Lock design features a stainless steel brace that supports the wall at a full 90° locked position for secure, leakproof containment. A simple push on the walls unlocks the support and lays the wall down for drive-through capability from any angle. The end walls also feature the patented Fail-Safe® flotation device that allows the user to leave the entry/exit walls in the down position, weather permitting. This feature enables the walls to auto-deploy to the upright position using the dynamics of fluid pressure to push the wall up without allowing a spill event. The end walls also include the Rigid-Lock support with locking detent to keep the end walls upright should snow or ice be forecasted.
The built-in Rigid-Lock wall supports maximize usable space inside the berm and greatly reduce any tripping hazard on the berm perimeter. Reinforced CriticalCorner™ design with wraparound diagonal radio frequency welds offers exceptionally strong structural integrity to prevent seam leaks, provide fluid-tight reliability, and extend berm life expectancy. Finished hem edge on top of sidewall prevents fraying and adds strength. Each support includes a heavy-duty brass grommet for anchoring the berm under high wind conditions. Anchor stakes are not included.